How to Measure Your Shoe Size
To find out your exact shoe size, follow the instructions below to measure your foot, and then use the charts above to find the appropriate size conversions.
- Get a ruler, pen, and piece of paper.
- Place the piece of paper flat on the ground and stand on it. Make sure your foot is flat.
- Make a mark behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe. If one of your feet is larger than the other, use the longer foot to measure your size.
- Measure the distance between the two lines in inches or centimeters.
- Find your measurement on the men's size chart above to determine your correct size. If your measurement falls in between two sizes, round up.
- If you can't find your exact size but still want to purchase the shoe, we recommend going for half a size up.